Get an account
From Steel Casting Wiki
Please note - no new accounts can be processed from December 5 until December 11
Signing up for an account
Visit the →Request Account page← to sign up for an account
- Each person using the wiki should have their own account; it is permissible however to share an account within a company department.
- Be sure to include your company/plant location in the Personal biography field. Your account request will be denied if this information is not included.
- The Other information section is optional
- Your user name will automatically be set to your real name
- Additional information may be requested from non-SFSA-member users (U.S. military contractors and suppliers).
Once you have requested an account, you should receive an email confirmation with a link that you should follow to confirm that your email address is valid.
- Accounts must be approved by SFSA before they will become active and usable.
- We work to get all new accounts approved within 1-2 business days, however during times when there is a high volume of new account requests, there may be a delay. Please be patient.